With the Qwiksmart Touch door station, every visitor immediately feels welcome. Door call, intercom and electronic access control are combined in one compact, easy-to-use device. An easy-to-read, large 7" color display behind the elegant front made of hardened special glass automatically greets the user when approaching with an individually configurable welcome screen. With just a touch of a finger, the visitor selects the desired function directly on the capacitive touch display, which the powerful, specially computers developed for industrial applications implements quickly and precisely.
- multifunctional unit for 2-wire intercoms
- 7" (17.78cm) touch display for operation directly on the display
- integrated audio/video intercom system, usable with all Qwikbus indoor stations for audio and video
- Acoustic and visual status display of the intercom for accessibility according to DIN18040 (two-senses principle)
- Participant list for up to 2000 participants, with a convenient search function
- Proximity sensor to automatically activate the display when a person approaches
- multiple languages, logos, plans etc.
- integrated camera, resolution up to Full HD 1920x1080 pixels
- Integrated technology for electronic, keyless access control using a virtual code module (combination lock with rotating digit display) and integrated RFID reader (for electronic transponder keys)
- Connection for door opener (requires 12V/AC, power supply unit NTR201)
- WiFi enabled
- Programming/administration via PC or mobile device via network (also via remote maintenance)
- Detection of manipulation attempts with sabotage contact
- Front made of black safety glass for high protection against vandalism
- as a compact complete unit for flush-mounting directly in the wall or as a rear-mounted device for flush installation in metal door stations, mailboxes or multifunctional steles
- QSTT for flush mounting, article no.: 13610
- QSTT-H as rear-end device with separate loudspeaker and microphone, item no.: 13611. (Please order item no. 289.21.00 installation set for rear end separately)
Qwikbus is the complete system for intelligent door communication. The digital bus technology from Qwikbus defines the standard for reliable and safe communication solutions. All functional elements are characterized by easy operation and maximum comfort. Thousands of installed systems stand for lasting reliability in everyday life.
Simple installation and programming enable economical installation and maintenance of communication systems with Qwikbus technology; whether new construction or renovation.
- bus-based door and house communication with audio and color video
- economical two-wire system: only 2 wires for audio and video communication, including power supply
- Indoor stations either for hands-free calling or with handset 8 or 15 selectable call tones
- Video indoor stations with high-resolution 4.3" (10.9 cm) or 3.5" (8.9 cm) color display for easily recognizable image display
- Additional button for relay switching, eg for switching on the staircase light
- Indoor stations with internal call and speech function between up to 7 video indoor stations or up to 6 audio indoor stations (optional additional equipment)
- up to 8 video front-door stations can be connected with call differentiation on the indoor stations
- Connection to mobile devices with iOS or Android possible*
- simple one-man programming (e.g. via rotary switch)
- Connection of the door opener directly to the external door station or in the sub-distribution
- Optional additional functions such as connection to the a/b interface of a telephone system, automatic door opening (Portamat) or additional bell are available
- image storage
areas of application
From a single-family house to complex projects for residential, commercial and public facilities, every system for door communication can be precisely tailored to the corresponding requirements with Qwikbus. Qwikbus also offers increased security for care facilities such as day-care centers, schools or retirement homes, especially in connection with the integration of electronic access control.