Robusto stainless steel door stations for outdoor use or as floor stations.
The Robusto design line impresses with unrivaled design options and maximum security for external door stations. The Gold-Star variant is finished in high-quality brass. In addition to the standard versions available in the quick delivery program, individual additions with communication and access technology, made-to-measure production accurate to the millimeter and applications for labeling and additional functions are a matter of course. Even many years after its market launch, the Robusto security concept is still decisive for maximum protection against vandalism: an extremely durable, solid full-metal front panel, puncture-proof and flush-mounted speech grille, flush-mounted doorbell buttons and nameplates, nameplates made of impact-resistant and flame-retardant plastic.
Components for intercoms of the powerful two-wire bus system Qwikbus, the future-proof, network-based system Intelliport or with the Phoneport loudspeaker for connection to telephone systems can be delivered in a package perfectly matched to the front-door station and can be integrated ex works if desired. The same applies to elements with which electronic access control offers increased security.
Robusto front-door stations can be ideally combined with letterbox systems from the Basic design line and with the Avisa information system. The use of the same materials and surfaces as well as a coordinated design enable a holistic design approach.
- for combination with video intercoms
- Protected against vandalism, system AV3-B
- Front panel 2 mm thick
- Flush Robusto speaker grille, puncture-proof, for mounting rear speakers (please note housing depth)
- Stainless steel doorbell button combined with a name plate made of weather-resistant special plastic, both integrated flush with the front
- With the included safety tool, the name tag insert can be changed in a matter of seconds from the front
- Nameplate lighting LED white (please order separately)
- Front panel made of high quality stainless steel, alternative materials on request
- Inscriptions such as house numbers, project names, parts of buildings, floors, etc. can optionally be implemented with high-precision laser inscription, CNC engraving or screen printing
- Flush-mounted housing made of galvanized quality sheet metal
Areas of application
Whether in surface or flush-mounted wall mounting, as a door side panel or free-standing: Almost all areas of application can be optimally covered with Robusto. Thousands of Robusto external door stations have been tried and tested in everyday use for many years, from single stations for single-family homes to very complex large-scale systems with several hundred users.
- Standard door stations for video intercoms. For 1 to 16 participants
- Brushed stainless steel front
- Special versions accurate to the millimeter according to specifications
- Standard depth of flush-mounted box inside approx. 45 mm (please note when planning to install third-party devices); Special depths possible
What is QWIKBUS
Qwikbus is a comprehensive all-in-one system for high-performance audio and video intercom systems. All functional elements are characterized by easy operation and maximum comfort. Thousands of installed systems stand for lasting reliability in everyday life.
Simple installation and programming enable the economical installation and maintenance of communication systems with the Qwikbus system. The clever two-wire system from Qwikbus only needs two wires for the transmission of audio, video and switching signals, including the power supply for the devices.