INS-ZS-ACC is a combination of two autonomous devices INS-ZS and INS-ACC in one panel. It is a microprocessor-based device that combines features of a code lock and proximity card reader for controlling one or more outputs.
The output can be activated by means of an appropriate code or a key fob/card assigned to the output. The devices can be configured as needed to work together to control a common output, or separately for up to four independent outputs. It can directly control external devices such as an electric door strike, electric reversing door strike (output 1 only), or an optional relay that can be used to control any other device such as an electromagnetic jumper, a barrier, etc.
The code lock has a maximum of 255 opening codes created based on the Code Table compatible with other ACO products. The standalone reader works with all key fobs, proximity cards, and other compatible devices operating in this standard Unique 125 kHz.
Timeless, minimalist design combined with brushed stainless steel makes the door entry systems look good on any building.
- 2 x screw connectors for INS-ZS module:
- connection of a traditional electric strike (max. 1A) or connection of a reversing electric strike (max.0,5A) or CDN-PK relay module (contact load capacity max. 5A)
- 2 x screw connectors for INS-ACC module:
- connection of a traditional electric strike (max. 1A) or connection of a reversing electric strike (max.0.5A) or CDN-PK relay module (contact load max. 5A)
- 2 x ARK:
- power supply connection: “+DC” and “-DC” to the INS-ZS module
- 1 x screw connector ARK: “GND”
- 1 x screw connector ARK: “INPUT” to INS-ZS module
- 1 x screw connection ARK: “INPUT” to INS-ACC
- connection of NO contact e.g. bell button – direct activation of the output (activated by shorting to GND)
- 2mm thick flat front panel and brushed stainless steel buttons
- Resistant to weather conditions and acts of vandalism
- Operating temperature: from -20 to 50ºC
- Can be surface mounted after purchasing the INS-P-XXS NT (INS-ZSACC) box
- 255 individual 4-digit opening codes
- Compatible with ACO code tables
- Standard for reading proximity tags: Unique 125 kHz
- Supports max. 1536 key fobs or cards
- Up to 4 independent outputs – depending on configuration
- Audible signaling (can be switched off)
- Output time adjustment from 1s – 9s.
- Option to connect various types of electric strikes (traditional, reversing, with memory) or electromagnetic locks (CDN-PK module required)
- Support for two independent external push buttons: INPUT (e.g. INS-OB )
- Programming from the device level (adding keyfobs by means of master keyfob, without dismantling the device).
- Computer programming (using optional CDN-USB cable).
- Common PC software for proximity reader support in INS-ACC-60, CDNP7ACC and INSPIRO+ products
- free software
- Wide range of supply voltage