With the Varoflex modular system, modularized functions for door communication and access control are implemented in a classic design. The combination of different functions as well as the subsequent change or addition of modules is possible without any problems and can be implemented quickly. Technical modules are available for the Qwikbus 2-wire system, but also for 1+n or analogue multi-wire systems on request.
- For combination with video intercoms
- Modular door stations
- Classic product design with contemporary color alternatives
- Surface or flush mounting
- Low construction depth
- Functional modules can be flexibly retrofitted or replaced
- Extensive selection of modules for door communication, access control and control technology
- Qwikbus 2-wire, 1+n or multi-wire systems
- The respective technology modules already contain the electronic components (loudspeakers, camera, card reader, etc.)
- Also available in RAL colors
Areas of application
Varoflex can be used wherever door stations are to be used with a clearly defined form and function. Configuration is quick and requires little planning. Almost all components can be delivered from stock in the shortest possible time.
What is QWIKBUS
Qwikbus is a comprehensive all-in-one system for high-performance audio and video intercom systems. All functional elements are characterized by easy operation and maximum comfort. Thousands of installed systems stand for lasting reliability in everyday life.
Simple installation and programming enable the economical installation and maintenance of communication systems with the Qwikbus system. The clever two-wire system from Qwikbus only needs 2 wires for the transmission of audio, video and switching signals, including the power supply for the devices.