The P12RE remote detector photocell is specifically designed for street and amenity lighting applications requiring a high level of accuracy and reliability combined with low power consumption
The photocell is supplied in two parts, with a compact detector connected to a robust controller housing, to permit installation in lamps where space is limited, whilst the controller can be sited in a convenient easy to reach location.
With a durable, miniature polycarbonate casing, the P12RE is suited to amenity, road tunnel and underpass applications needed remote switching, control and testing of lighting units.
- Separate compact detector and robust controller housing
- Low power consumption
- Robust controller with test facility
- 300mm length lead from sensor head
- Durable polycarbonate casing
- Suitable for use with LED, halogen or discharge lighting
- Manual testing via sensor head
- Suitable for use with LED, Halogen or discharge lighting
- Bulkhead lighting
- Security lighting
- Tunnel and underpass lighting
- Car Park lighting