Universal relay module with easy connection via screw terminals. ACOs universal relay module is an easy way to connect maglocks, door controllers, reversing door strikes and other devices.
Its built-in capacitor allows the module to work with all ACO devices that have a single ELOCK Electric Strike output .
The module has been desinged to fit inside the CDN and INSPIRO door panels for easy concealment.
ACOs CDN-PK universal relay module is compatible with all ACO devices: CDNP, Inspiro, Familio P/PV and COMO PRO/PRO-A.
- Relay contacts current load 5A
- Single pair of contacts, NO and NC
- Changes output for connecting reverse electric door strike, maglocks to a relay output
- Enables connection of maglocks, traditional and reverse electric door strike
- Protects against voltage peaks with relay coil by diode protection
- Used when electric door strike with high current consumption or another device that draws more current than the permitted load of the control panel or a device requiring different power supply conditions.
- Can be used as a garage, door barrier controller, etc
- ARK screw connectors: NO/NC relay, max. 5A,24VDC
- ARK screw connectors:
- Relay power supply
- Capacitor connection