Miniature module for reading proximity key fobs in Unique 125 kHz standard. The device is designed to control one output by using proximity fobs added to the reader’s memory. The output can control external devices such as: electric door strike, reversing electric door strike or relay. The reader is installed in a standard installation box Φ 60 mm or surface-mounted by an optional box which should be bought separately.
INS-ACC-60 supports up to 6144 proximity key fobs, assigned in the same way as other Aco products for example CDNP7ACC and INSPIRO+ series. The reader allows for simple adding key fobs by master key fob (without connecting to computer or disassemble the reader) or adding and managing key fobs by free software (CDN-USB interface required).
The device is compatible with other Aco devices equipped with ACC proximity reader, which enables opening many entrances with a single key fob, both in standalone readers and door entry system.
- Flush mounted into the box , optional additional surface-mounted box: INS-P-XXS-60 NT (80x80x36.5/28)
- 2mm thick brushed stainless steel flat front panel
- 2 x screw connectors:
- Connection of a traditional electric strike (max. 1A)
- OR connection of a reversing electric strike (max.0,5A)
- OR a relay module CDN-PK relay module (contact load max. 5A)
- 2 x ARK:
- power connection: “+DC” and “-DC”
- 1 x screw connector ARK: “GND”
- 1 x screw connector ARK: “INPUT”
- connection of NO contact (e.g. bell button) – direct activation of the output (activated by shorting to GND)